Thursday, June 27, 2013

The First Look - Holly & Blake

Having "The First Look" has become popular among couples on their wedding day.  It gives them a chance to see each other prior to the ceremony, without the pressure of 200 guests looking on.  Or perhaps it simply just works out better to have all of the photos taken before the actual I do's.  Whatever the reason, I love being a part of this moment.  The emotion, the excitement and the suspense all rolled into one moment.  No pressure. lol

Holly and Blake decided to have all their photos done before their evening ceremony so we started with a private first look away from their family and wedding party.  I had yet to spend time with these two together so I had no idea what I was in for.  The love for each other was evident the moment they stepped out from behind the stone walls. The comfort and ease that they displayed with each other is so hard to capture with a photograph because you had to be there to feel it.  I can't wait to share more of this fantastic couple. But for now here is their first look.







A close second was actually an unplanned "First Look".  I was on my way back to the car to head to the next location when Holly & Blake's daughter spotted her Daddy for the first time in the parking lot.  Her shreak of delight along with the biggest heart melting smile was enough to make anyone melt. She ran to Blake and jumped into his arms all while I'm scrambling to catch every joy filled moment.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos. Can't wait to see the next ones. I am so proud of my beautiful Niece, and now Nephew. and of course their precious little ones.

    ReplyDelete