Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Importance of Photos

I've always loved looking back into old photo albums.  Family vacations, birthday's, holiday's and sometimes, I want to pull out the photos of those I've lost.  Even though you can think about them in your mind and hold them in your heart, there's nothing like seeing them in a photograph. 

I recently got a call from a friend who had been faced with the difficult decision of putting down the family pet.  Carter was such a big part of the family so I knew that things had to be pretty bad for them to come to this point.  She asked if I could take a few photos of him with the kids and a few family shots so that they would have recent photographs to remember him by.  I didn't hesitate.  Carter was a fantastic dog and he'll be missed greatly by his family.


No comments:

Post a Comment