Thursday, August 7, 2014

Rustic Elegant Farm Wedding | Josh & Tai

I don't even know where to begin with this one.  When I first met with Josh and Tai at his family farm just outside of Palmerston Ontario, I grew more and more excited as we walked the grounds. While we strolled the already manicured property, they started to describe all that was left to do.  I couldn't wait to come back and photograph what was sure to be a spectacular event.  And it was.  So much time, thought and hard work went into every detail of this wedding. The barn was literally transformed just for this special event. I think what I'll remember most of all though, is the bond I felt between these two while we were shooting. It was truly heart warming.

With the cows wandering in the background, a traditional Jewish Chuppah overhead, and a dove release on standby, Josh & Tai promised each other a lifetime of love and happiness. While we went off to do some photos, guests were invited to play lawn games, enjoy some beverages or sample some of Mapletons Organic ice cream.  Once everyone made their way to the barn for dinner, we were all treated to one of the best bar b q steak dinner's I've ever had courtesy of T & M Bar B Q Catering 

I'm so grateful to you both for having me capture such an important event. I wish you both a future full of love and laughter. 

A big thank you to my assistant for the day; Jen of Life and Love Photography Only a former classmate would share my excitement, crouching in a wheat field while capturing that sunset shot. lol





    

4 comments: