Monday, March 31, 2014

Brothers | Toronto Family Photographer

I recently made a trip to Toronto to photograph a lifestyle family session for friends.  My husband and I went to Ireland in 2009 to attend Dan & Anne's wedding and we fell in love with the country.  If you ever have a chance to go, don't hesitate.  It is absolutely gorgeous; photos can't accurately portray the stunning colours and beautiful landscapes.  They have since had two handsome little boys join their family and I had the pleasure of capturing their budding personalities.  This session proves that you don't need to shoot outdoors, especially with the winter that we've had.  We shot the whole thing on the main floor of their home.  Between the living room, dining room and kitchen, their was plenty of light to work with.  Anne had mentioned loving black and white photos so I thought it was only fitting that I do an all black and white blog post.  I've never done this before and I quite like the outcome.  Black and white always lets you concentrate on the facial expressions and the relationships without the distraction of loud colours or objects in the background. 



I had to include this image.  My husband and George having a stare down.  I believe George won. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment