Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It's a Family Thing | Kitchener Wedding Photographer

I can't believe I'm only blogging this wedding now.  Where has the time gone??? I was honored when my cousin asked me to be her wedding photographer.  We lived on the same street as kids; along with most of our other relatives.  We played, we fought, we laughed, we cried and somewhere along the way, we grew up.

Watching Crystal prepare for her wedding day, it was evident from the non stop tears, that this man had truly captured her heart. Along with their combined family of 4 children, they joined as one.  What a beautiful day.  The details that she put into this wedding blew me away.  She thought of everything; including making her own bouquets out of paper flowers.  The venue was gorgeous, the food was amazing and as usual, my family did not disappoint on entertainment!

Crystal, you are a beautiful soul and it meant the world to me that I was able to capture such an important day.  I wish you and Mike a lifetime of love and happiness.
  

If you look closely at all of the flowers, they are handmade from paper.  So beautiful.
I just had to include these two photos.  My Great Aunt and Uncle, who are Crystal's Grandparents, have always been very special to me.  They have shown our family what true love and devotion to family are all about.
What family wedding is complete without a few fun photos after testing out the table wine???  

1 comment: